Jonathan has over 13 years of residential market analysis, development and advisory experience in Australia, United States and Asia. Jonathan is considered to be one of Australia’s leading residential property advisors, working with Australia’s and the world’s largest developers and property funds.
Much of Jonathan’s success has come from looking forward and keeping a firm eye on future trends which he then implements into projects. Jonathan has applied his unique skill set and experience to advise on residential development, strategic project planning, design, site identification, purchaser profiling, product demand, sales and marketing.
Jonathan strives to provide foresight and certainty to his clients, aiming to reduce risks and aiding them to formulate informed and strategic decision. Jonathan’s ability to translate consumer, economic, property and demographic trends into strategic advice has seen him become a preferred provider of residential property consultancy for an array of organisations, government and councils, nationally and internationally.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Professional consultancy and advisory services to property related clients and major residential projects nationally and abroad.
- Strategic project coordination and management.
- Strategic sales and marketing.
- Media liaison and market commentator.
- Strategic site identification & acquisition.
- Project management.
- Key stakeholder communication, negotiation & reporting.
- Property intelligence, supply and demand analysis.
PREVIOUS EMPOLYMENT HISTORY
- Director -Residential Projects Brisbane.
- National Director Residential Advisory.
- Planning and Property Manager.
- National Director Residential Research.
- Marketing Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing – Queensland University of Technology.